MANAGING FOR HAPPINESS
Management 3.0 is a movement of innovation, leadership and management. Management 3.0 is redefining the concept of leadership with management as a group responsibility. It’s about working together to find the most efficient way for a business to achieve its goals while maintaining the happiness of workers as a priority.
Learn about an innovative approach to lead and manage agile organizations and join us for two events!
Agile Leadership in a complex world
How to deal as manager or lead within a world where information and materials are flowing faster and faster?
what is your role as manager in this world?
When ? Tuesday October 12th 2017
From 18h30 to 19h30
Where ? Luxembourg (tbd)
2. ONE DAY MANAGEMENT 3.0 WORKSHOP
Lead and manage in agile organizations
The new role of managers in agile organizations
Motivation, empowerment, alignment, competence, structure, improvement
When ? Friday October 13th 2017
From 9h00 to 17h00
Where ? Luxembourg (Hotel Olivier Strassen)
290 EUR (early bird until June 30th)
You have the following challenges in your work:
● How can we
motivate our workers?
● How can we change the organization’s culture?
● How can we get teams to take responsibility?
● How can we get managers to trust their teams?
● How can we make the business more agile?
Who should attend ?
- Managers and leaders who want to learn about how to manage Agile organizations,
- People who want to know how to contribute to become a great Agile organization,
- Everyone who wants to manage for Happiness.
● Management and Leadership & Complexity Thinking. You will learn about the different Management styles, 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0. What are the disadvantages and advantages of the different styles? What is the role of a manager in a Management 3.0 environment;
● Energize People - Motivation and Engagement. You will learn about the difference between extrinsic vs. intrinsic motivation, the ten intrinsic desires and common techniques for understanding what is important for your team members;
● Empower Teams - Delegation and Empowerment. You will learn about the seven levels of delegation, and authority boards and how to implement the seven levels of delegation;
● Develop Competence - Learning and Competence. How to make teams discover themselves where to focus on possible next improvements in their competence development by using the Competence Development Matrix;
● Improve Everything - Success and Failure. You will learn about success and failure - do you celebrate failure or do you celebrate success? You will learn about why conducting experiments is important and finally in which organizational structure it is best suitable for conducting experiments;
Methodology : GAMES & EXERCISES
Small groups of four to six people
All topics include at least one game or exercise
Sharing of new insights or experiences
Concrete take aways applicable in the day to day organization.
Practical information :
I believe people make all the difference in every project. The people’s skills, how they work together and how they feel. Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, Management 3.0, these are just tools or frameworks that exist to help people.
I have been working in IT since 1997. I had different roles: from developer, tester, Scrum Master, Agile coach, lead, manager to VP. What I always liked most, however, was working with people to improve the processes and the environments they work in. I am an active member of the Agile community and share my insights and knowledge by speaking at conferences and writing blog posts. I am specialized in recruitment, building (distributed) agile software teams and management 3.0.